Relevant Experience: 1 - 3 Years (As a Team Lead)
Shift: 24*7 / Rotational Shift.
Working Days: 5.5 Days / 9 hours shift.
Location: Gurugram Sector - 32)
As a team leader, candidate will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. Candidate should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration. Ultimately, Candidate should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
- Set clear team goals
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines
- Oversee day-to-day operation
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Discover training needs and provide coaching
- Listen to team members feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments
- Encourage creativity and risk-taking
- Suggest and organize team building activities.
- Proven work experience as a team leader or supervisor.
- In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Graduate/ Post graduate with minimum 1 - 3 years of relevant experience working as an Team Leader into BPO Industry.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Team Leader -(NonTechnical)
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Jindal Intellicom Limited
Contact Company:Jindal Intellicom Limited