Relevant Experience: 3 - 5 Years (As a Manager)
Location: Moti Nagar, Delhi
Please find KRA for HR Manager Payroll (Compensation & benefits)
- 100% error frees Payroll Processing. (Manually).
- Reimbursements process as per company policies.
- Full & Final Settlement.
- Preparing Salary Breakups and reviewing Minimum Wages, applicable as per states.
- Salary Reconciliation with Finance & Accounts team Payable and Paid.
- Keeping watch of monthly quarterly yearly audits.
- Employees Grievance Helpdesk Queries Handling & Tracking.
- MIS like Absentee, Confirmation & Probation, Attrition, Employee Database, New joiner report, Promotion, Leave Analysis, Leave Encashment, and Salary.
- Employees EPF Claims withdrawal / Transfer process online and offline.
- Calculation/Payment of Leave Encashment/Bonus/Gratuity to the employees annually or whenever due
- Performance Incentive Budgeting and Implementation.
- Insurance Policies (Hospitalization, Accidental, Life Insurance etc.)
- Designing & Execution of Rewards & Recognition, Retention Programs for the organization.
- Managing Annual Appraisal
- Annual Variable Pay processing as per the performance ratings.
- Compensation Appraisal/re-structuring of cyclic and off cyclic promotions cases.
- Complete knowledge and handling of the most HR Policies like Monthly Incentive Policy, Retention Policy, Long Association Awards, R&R Policy, Transfer Policy, Annual Variable Pay Process, Salary Revision Process, Employee Insurance etc.
- Periodic review of policies and processes in place, streamlining, simplification, automation of the same to enhance efficiency.
- Ensuring 100% compliance of all the processes/policies as the compliance SPOC.
- Performance Incentive Budgeting, Implementation and processing.
- Setting up the rules in Performance Incentive Tool for all employees from calculation and budget normalization perspective.
- Managing compensation re-structuring for promotions and transfer cases.
- Effective Vendor management to reduce turn-around time.
- Proactively anticipating & closing compliance issues being the compliance authority of the vertical.
Education & Experience:
- Should have 12+ years of experience.
- Should have experience in handling Payroll Processing for more than 1500+ employees.
- Must have bachelor degree
- Well versed with MS Excel & Power Point.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role:Pay Roll/Compensation Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Jindal Intellicom Limited
Contact Company:Jindal Intellicom Limited