- Handling Employee queries
- Responsible for conducting induction and HR training sessions
- Ability to handle escalations
- Manage entry to exit life-cycle and people experience
- Develop and implement HR strategy and programs and establish a corporate strategy.
- Develop and coordinate grievances and mediate workplace disputes
- Evaluate company culture and provide recommendations on changes to accomplish company goals and objectives.
- Ensure efficient and effective Talent Management program in place
- Candidate should have min. 2 - 4 relevant experience.
- Bachelor's degree will be preferable
- Preference for Male Candidates.
- Should have excellent communication & writing skills.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role:HR Business Partner
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Jindal Intellicom Limited
Contact Company:Jindal Intellicom Limited