- The profile will be responsible for setting the vision and direction of teams at Customer Service/ Contact Center. You will lead a large team of up to 1000+ associates, team leads, customer service managers and operations managers to improve customer experience, increase productivity and maintain service levels.
- This is a senior-level management position that is fully accountable for the results of the reporting teams at the customer service center.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the teams under management. Understands and demonstrates core values and Leadership Principles. Carries out supervisory and management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures.
- Mentors others in developing Leadership behaviors. Hires, manages, and develops high performing teams. Identifies individual strengths of team members and actively fosters career advancement.
- Actively seeks to understand core business values and initiatives, and translates those into everyday CS practices.
- Combines a deep cross-functional business understanding with a long-term industry wide strategic context for all decision making.
- Understands how to position the organization for success.
- Effectively applies best practices to all strategic decisions.
- Solves complex customer service issues by proactively identifying and eliminating root cause barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality. Maximizes resources for the greater good of the organization.
- Maintains a complete and thorough understanding of technical systems in a complex automated customer service center. Implements change or develop new processes as necessary to provide the ability to better service multiple work types. Continually measures and evaluates all work processes using Kaizen, Lean, DMAIC, and other improvement methods. Develops and achieves performance goals and objectives in order to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- This position requires a candidate who has the ability to dive deep to include root cause analysis and develop action plans in support of driving process improvements and keep pace with our explosive growth while motivating others to meet the challenges of a performance based culture in an extremely deadline-driven environment.
- Demonstrates ability to influence, manage, and present ideas via clear written and oral communication.
- Demonstrates emotional maturity and grace under pressure in all communications. Builds positive productive relationships with many stakeholders and partners around the world.
- Deals with the complexity of multiple lines of business and regions. Acts as the thought leader and strategist for Customer Services email and chat capabilities. Develops and drives strategies and programs which improve the competitive position of the Company.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- The ideal candidate should be a Graduate / PG having 20+ years of work experience and handling a span of 1000+ team members.
- Will have a strong commitment to leadership, employee development, an understanding of Lean and Six Sigma, and a keen interest in and familiarity with technical systems, in addition to an exceptional level of dedication, motivation, and intelligence. Demonstrated ability managing and developing large high-performance teams of associates/managers is required.
- Demonstrated familiarity with general principles of workflow in an inbound call/email center, and current technologies to help manage that workflow. Must possess exceptional analytical capabilities.
- The candidate should have a specialized skill set in running large scale production operations, preferably in a contact center environment.
- The ideal candidate will have at least twelve years or more management experience in a fast-paced, rapidly changing operations environment. Strong oral and written communication skills, as well as a strong technical and analytical aptitude, are required.
- Candidate must be currently working in top 10 BPO's.
- Must have experience in handling multiple processes.
- Must have experience in handling Inbound, Outbound, Chat, Email process.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category:Senior Management
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Jindal Intellicom Limited
Contact Company:Jindal Intellicom Limited