Relevant Experience: 1 - 3 Years (As a Quality Analyst)
Shift: 24*7 / Rotational Shift.
Working Days: 6 Days per week / 9 hours shift.
Number of positions: 12 (6 Moti Nagar, Delhi / 6 Gurugram Sector - 32)
- Auditing Transactions (Voice & Chat )
- Process audits to check variations.
- Associate coaching and feedback.
- Action planning to improve Quality scores.
- Design and implement new ways to improve performance / qualitative delivery.
- Act as customer advocate and highlight process gaps.
- Participate in calibration sessions.
- Conducting Quality orientation session for new hires.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Graduate/ Post graduate with minimum 1 - 3 years of transactional Quality experience.
- Exposure to voice & non voice (Chat) transactional Quality.
- Ability to get out of the box ideas and Process Improvement Initiatives.
- Drive robust action planning and interventions to meet and exceed targets.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role:Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Jindal Intellicom Limited
Contact Company:Jindal Intellicom Limited