- We are looking for a Manager into operations that will be responsible for complete operation part.
- Responsible for the day-to-day function of the customer service process in Inbound process
- Candidate should have experience in handling Chat process.
- Candidate will be directly reporting to Vice President.
- Handling an Domestic Chat and Customer service with expertise in driving Customer Satisfaction related deliverable.
- Creation and monitoring of operational metrics.
- Good experience in client management & passionate about customer experience
- Delivery Metrics and contractual SLA management
- Manage SLA's like AHT, CSAT, Shrinkage, Attrition.
- Responsible for selecting, training, developing, and managing performance of professional.
- Establish and expand relationships with key individuals. Manage client relationships, client visits etc.
- Managing escalations related to people, policies and process.
- Looking after capacity planning, staffing forecast and administration of the operations floor.
- Motivating and inspiring the team to surpass their potential.
- Should be Graduate with 6 - 10 Years of relevant experience.
- Pleasing Personality & Good Communication skills.
- Excellent Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills Expert knowledge of Outlook
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Jindal Intellicom Limited
Contact Company:Jindal Intellicom Limited