- We are looking for an executive assistant with excellent communication skills, and written English.
- Managing calendar and schedule for the VP.
- Managing international and domestic business travel itineraries
- Handling all calls to the VP desk Provide day to day administrative assistance
- Prepare & archive presentations, documents, agendas, minutes of meetings
- Arrange for meetings and conferences, including preparing agendas and minutes for same
- Liaison with global team for information, scheduling meetings, and answering queries on behalf of the VP office.
- Handling communications on behalf of the VP including daily maintenance of digital diary, arranging/accepting meetings and telephone calls
- Should be Graduate with 5+ Years of relevant experience.
- Pleasing Personality & Good Communication skills.
- Excellent Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills Expert knowledge of Outlook
Salary: INR Best in the Industry (no constraint for right applicant).
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:Executive Assistant, Front Office, Data Entry
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Jindal Intellicom Limited
Contact Company:Jindal Intellicom Limited