Title: Asst. Manager - Talent Acquisition
Location: Moti Nagar, West Delhi.
5.5 Days Working (Day Shift).
- Formulate detailed action plan and strategy for Mass/Bulk hiring opportunities Pan India with a centralized approach.
- Develop and execute Sourcing Strategies to ensure timely achievement of targets.
- Owning complete recruitment process from sourcing to interview co-ordination till on-boarding.
- Ensuring 100% compliance with recruitment policies and SOP.
- Develop and refine the existing recruitment SOP.
- Ensure paramount importance is placed on candidate experience during the recruitment process.
- Hand-holding of new-hires/candidates throughout the interview process.
- Share and maintain relevant data, analysis, reports and reviews on the hiring strategies.
- Develop new and dynamic sourcing strategies and techniques for sustained inflow of talent pool.
- Keep close check on team development and ensure ample growth path definitions for all profiles.
- Coordinating with Vendors.
- Strategy planning for achieving the hiring goals on Quarterly basis.
- Preparation of various Entry level hiring reports on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
- Must be Graduate and have at-least 4 - 5 years of into bulk hiring.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:HR, Recruitment, Administration, IR
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Jindal Intellicom Limited
Contact Company:Jindal Intellicom Limited