Experience: 15+ Years
Location: Sector: 32, Gurugram.
Candidate must be currently working as a Sr. Manager / AGM into Training department.
- The incumbent will support new hire training program, and deliver innovative and targeted learning solutions that support the operations.
- The incumbent is also expected to drive continues learning programs and its strategy to assess employee training need vis-vis organization wants to achieve best results in line with the business vision.
- The incumbent is expected to build / maintain / increase the knowledge repository and be the leader for the community of practice.
- In conjunction with the operations head, the role will involve acting as a performance consultant to build and manage key stakeholder relationships across levels both internally and externally.
- Work closely with the operations head to define the program direction and strategy and oversee the delivery of the assigned programs
- Enhance learner experience and provide design strategies for improved learner experience including using cutting-edge developments in technology-enabled learning
- Own the delivery of such solutions along with impact measurement, program revisions, communication etc.
- Build and maintain a high-touch learning culture within the practice
- Manage facilitators for learning programs
- Work closely with trainers during program delivery to improve onboarding experience and improve the learning curve
- Build relationships with key stakeholders, learning SPOCs, and internal teams and act as a talent development advisor
- Generate excitement and predictability around learning within the program and practice
- Support the development of innovative and customized formal and informal learning solutions for large groups
- Provide innovative approaches to problem-solving
- Frequently engage with business and Talent leaders to receive inputs and provide insights on needs and priorities
- Experiment with ISD frameworks, pedagogical approaches, technologies and tools
- Influence practice culture within the Talent Development CoE team and enable a consistent approach towards Talent development
- Track program success, manage re-forecasts and ensure a process is followed
- Identify opportunities to provide and ask for help and support the team culture and norms
- Graduates/ Post Graduate
- Hands on with MS Office tools i.e. Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:BPO / Call Centre / ITES
Functional Area:ITES, BPO, KPO, LPO, Customer Service, Operations
Role Category:Senior Management
Role:Head/VP/GM-Training & Development
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
Jindal Intellicom Limited
Contact Company:Jindal Intellicom Limited